One of my favorite sayings so I had to get a picture when I saw this sign at a winery
The barn
Grandpa J's pond on Monochrome setting
Reminds me of something from the Wild West
Ella was practicing her writing while I was playing with the camera settings.
I like to catch them in "the act" of things that they do without them knowing I'm taking a picture.
A cool, old abandoned truck. I like the muted colors.
On a walk, I saw this pretty flower and liked the little, bent petal
Grapes on the vine at Wagner's
This was a great mini-trip to test out the camera and get used to the settings. The 50D has a very different lay-out and shoots much faster than my Rebel (which is one of the first DSLR Rebels). I like that the AV and TV settings can be set on the LCD screen so that it's easy to make the changes in dim lighting. I'm in the 2nd week of a 4 week course on the 50D so hopefully I'll know a lot more about it in a couple more weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment