Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hocking Hills in February

I guess I've only been getting my camera out when we go to Hocking...sad!! A few shots from this past weekend :)

Rock Stull - hike - waterfalls and frozen falls

This is one of those picture what when I took it, I wasn't sure what I was trying to get - here I see the blue sky, the leftover fall rusty leaves, the dew on the branches and the curly stems off of the branches.  Uncropped and just as is, I love the colors.

The sunlight kept capturing the melting snowflakes on the tree branches.  Looks almost like a shield or screen across the scenery.


I want to zoom in on these droplets but I don't want to crop out the twinkling drops in the bottom or the sky above...so it is what it is! Cross process edit.  This photo makes me think of great quotes.

The driveway to our cabin.  iPhone and instagram.  How I love thee...

 This relaxes me just upon looking at it.  I see myself in the 3rd one with a glass of wine!


And I'd be watching this sunset from the rocker...
This is also an iPhone pic.

No comments: