Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frosty with a chance of sunshine (aka Overcoming a Foto Funk)

I've been in such a foto funk lately - it's really been getting me down.  I think part of it is colder weather and not being able to get out and take pictures outdoors.  I hate indoor lighting for pictures.  Today when I woke up I noticed 2 things - 1st - there was sunshine!!  and 2nd - the trees were beautifully covered in frost.  After I took the kids to school, I ran home, grabbed my camera and went out to one of the fields close by.  It was about 10 degrees out - and it looks like it!



 
 
I'm hoping to get out more here soon and feel like I'm making some progress with my photography skills. I think a lot of it is the new camera - I haven't quite gotten comfortable with it yet and I can't seem to make the shots that I want without some blur, etc. 


Also, for those interested in 1:1 mentoring with a photographer, Melissa is offering a new service (which I'd like to utilize sometime soon!):





1 comment:

Melissa Jones Photography said...

Christa,
I think the above images are beautiful! Stock worthy..look into it!

Thanks for the plug!